What Time is Check-in & Check-out?
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
*** If you are intertested in potentially adding an early check-in or late-check out, please contact our office at (760) 712-4533.
The fee is $50 per bedroom + tax.
Early Check-in: 2:00 PM
Late Check-out: 12:00 PM
What is Your Cancellation Policy?
- Reservation’s under 7 days of arrival will have no monies refunded; with credit to be issued with evidence of a positive COVID-19 test.
- Cancellations between 8 - 90 days of arrival will receive a credit of 100% of the TOTAL will be applied towards a future stay.
- Cancellations with 91+ days from arrival will receive a 100% credit for the 10% paid deposit to be applied towards a future stay.
- Travel Insurance premiums are not included in the credit totals.
Are there any additional fees?
A one time turnover fee is required for our turnover services for customary cleaning and restocking of your unit. If at the time of your departure extra cleaning is required, you may be billed for the extra cleaning services.
DAMAGE WAIVER FEE:
In lieu of a standard security deposit, renter agrees to pay a non-refundable damage waiver fee of $35, $50, $99, $149, or $198 PER UNIT (fee depends on size of property). This fee covers up to $1,500.00 of accidental or unintentional physical damage caused by renter. In the event damage to the unit exceeds the $1,500.00 maximum, guest agrees to compensate Beachfront Only Vacation Rentals for this damage. This payment may be made by the credit card on file or from another legal means of collection. The Damage Waiver DOES NOT cover costs associated with any pet damage, intentional damage, or negligence by the lessee.
Are Any of the Fees Refundable?
All of our fees (Unintential Damage Fee, Turnover Fee, City Taxes, & Travel Insurance) are non-refundable.
The Unintentional Damage Fee is a small fee that is used to cover any unintential damages that may be caused by the guests up to $1,500. (IE: Dishware, Small Appliances, Etc.)
Are Pets Allowed?
Our rentals are dog-friendly; the fee to bring your dog will range from $125 - $250 + tax.
We however do not allow any other pets (ie: cats, rabbits, etc.).
Can I Transfer Properties?
Guests may transfer properties prior to their reservation.
The renter will be responsible for the difference if the total is more than the original reservation.
If the transfer results in the reservation being less than the original booking, the guest will be issued credit for the difference, to be used within 1 year of you reservations end date. Transfer requests within 7 days of arrival will need approval from management.
What Do You Supply in Your Units?
- Shampoo, Conditioner, & Body Wash (EXLCUDING C5021-0)
- Toiletries (Starter Pack of Paper Towels & Toilet Paper)
- Bath Towels & Beach Towels (1 Package per Occupant)
- Detergent Pods (Laundry & Dish)
- Glassware, Dishes, & Silverware for # of Occupants Specified on the Website
- Cutting Boards, Cookie Sheets, Muffin Tins, & Other Bakeware
- Pots & Pans
- Kitchen Towels, Oven Mit, & Pot Holders
- Various Cooking Utencils
- Seasonings (Salt, Pepper, Etc.)
- Kitchen & Wastebin Trash Bags
- Small Appliances (Coffee Maker - Mr. Coffee, Blender, Toaster, Hand Mixer, etc.)
- A Hair Dryer
*** PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY PARISHABLE GOODS (SARAN WRAP, ALUMINUM FOIL, TOOTHPASTE, LOTION, ETC.) ***
Do You Have Additional Parking?
Additional parking is available for our guests at our office location at 1640 Oceanside Blvd., Oceanside, CA 92054.
Do You Allow Pets?
Many of our rentals are pet-friendly. To see a full comprehensive list, click HERE.
Do You Provide Beach Supplies?
We do not provide any beach toys, boogie boards, nor chairs to take to the beach.
However, if you are needing them during your stay, we do work alongside Key Concierge that can help provide such items.
Where Should I Have an Incoming Packages Delivered?
Please address your packaged as follows:
(Full Name - Reservation Number)
1640 Oceanside Blvd.
Oceanside, CA 92054
I Accidentaly Left Something Behind at the Rental. What Should I Do?
Please contact our office immediately and provide the date your depature date and the property that you stayed at.
While we are not responsible for any items left behind, we will do our best to locate your item.
Please note we cannot guarantee that we will find it and any items we do find, we only hold onto for approximitely 2 weeks before they are disposed of.