FAQ’s and Help
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
*** If you are intertested in potentially adding an early check-in or late-check out, please contact our office at (760) 712-4533.
The fee is $50 per bedroom + tax.
Early Check-in: 2:00 PM
Late Check-out: 12:00 PM
- Cancellations between 8 - 90 days of arrival will receive a credit of 100% of the TOTAL will be applied towards a future stay.
- Cancellations with 91+ days from arrival will receive a 100% credit for the 10% paid deposit to be applied towards a future stay.
- Travel Insurance premiums are not included in the credit totals.
All of our fees (Unintentional Damage Fee, Turnover Fee, City Taxes, & Travel Insurance) are non-refundable.
The Unintentional Damage Fee is a small fee that is used to cover any unintentional damages that may be caused by the guests up to $1,500. (IE: Dishware, Small Appliances, Etc.)
Most of our rentals are dog-friendly; the fee to bring your dog will range from $125 - $250 + tax. To see a full comprehensive list, click HERE.
We however do not allow any other pets (ie: cats, rabbits, etc.).
Guests may transfer properties prior to their reservation.
The renter will be responsible for the difference if the total is more than the original reservation.
If the transfer results in the reservation being less than the original booking, the guest will be issued credit for the difference, to be used within 1 year of you reservations end date. Transfer requests within 7 days of arrival will need approval from management.
Additional parking for extra cars is available for our guests at our office location at 1640 Oceanside Blvd., Oceanside, CA 92054.
We do not provide any beach toys, boogie boards, nor chairs to take to the beach.
However, if you are needing them during your stay, we do work alongside Key Concierge that can help provide such items.
Please address your packaged as follows:
(Full Name - Reservation Number)
1640 Oceanside Blvd.
Oceanside, CA 92054
Please contact our office immediately and provide the date your depature date and the property that you stayed at.
While we are not responsible for any items left behind, we will do our best to locate your item.
Please note we cannot guarantee that we will find it and any items we do find, we only hold onto for approximitely 2 weeks before they are disposed of.
*We DO NOT provide any ziplocs, aluminum foil, nor saran wrap.
However we do provide all of your basic cooking essentials, including, but not limited to the following:
- Trash Bags
- Dish Detegent (When Applicable)
- Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Tea Kettle
- Electric Hand Mixer
- Seasonings (IE: salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, cumin, etc.)
- Kitchen Towels
- Oven Mitt & Pot Holders
- Wine Opener
- Can Opener
- General Baking Utensils
- BBQ Utensils (When Applicable)
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Cup & Teaspoon Sets
- Serving Spoon & Fork Set
- Short Glasses (Glass)
- Tall Glasses (Glass)
- Short Cups (Plastic)
- Tall Cups (Plastic)
- Wine Glasses
- Coffee Mugs
- Small Salad Plates
- Large Dinner Plates
- Cereal Bowls
- Mixing Bowls
- Salad Bowl
- Muffin Tin
- Cookie Sheet
To view all availalbe promotions, visit our Specials' page here.
Don’t let cancellations, interruptions, or delays ruin your vacation. Purchase trip insurance which will cover unforeseen circumstances such as weather, illness or injury, and much more.
Beachfront Only is pleased to offer CSA Travel Protection, which protects you before your vacation, during your vacation, and after, once you get home. The Guest Protect Plan includes trip cancellation, interruption, and delay coverage, baggage protection, medical and dental expenses, emergency assistance and transportation, accidental death and dismemberment travel accident, and rental car damage. Additional Services include 24-Hour Emergency Assistance Services, Concierge Services, Identity Theft Resolution and Roadside Assistance, as well as On Demand Medical Care.
Some things to note
This plan provides insurance coverage that only applies during the covered trip. You may have coverage from other sources that provides you with similar benefits but may be subject to different restrictions depending upon your other coverages. You may wish to compare the terms of this policy with your existing life, health, home, and automobile insurance policies. If you have any questions about your current coverage, call your insurer or insurance agent or broker.
“Travel Insurance” is defined as coverage for personal risks incidental to planned travel, including one or more of the following:
- Interruption or cancellation of a trip or event;
- Loss of baggage or personal effects;
- Damage to accommodations or rental vehicles; or
- Sickness, accident, disability, or death occurring during travel.
California excludes the following from the definition of Travel Insurance:
- Major medical plans, which provide comprehensive medical protection for travelers on trips lasting 6 months or longer.
- Damage waiver contracts that are part of a rental company’s agreement under CA Civil Code 1936(a)(5). The phrase “damage waiver” or “collision damage waiver” cannot be used to describe travel insurance coverage, but the travel insurance contract may otherwise refer to “damage waiver” or “collision damage waiver” provided by a rental company, as defined in CA Civil Code 1936(a)(1)
The turnover fee is a non-refundable fee that the company charges guests to ensure that the property has been thoroughly cleaned inside and out prior to the next guests' arrival.